J.C. Parks Mustang Nation Parent Teacher Organization
Who We Are
The PTO is made up of a group of dedicated, hardworking, positive people. The PTO is YOU and open to all J .C. Parks Elementary School parents, guardians, and staff. We welcome everyone's participation.
Register your information for upcoming PTO news and events. Click the links to email us and join our Facebook page.
Goals and Objectives of the J.C. Parks Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
- Promote communication between students, faculty, and parents.
- Foster and enhance the educational environment.
- Implement strategies to build better relationships by meeting the needs of our students.
- Recruit volunteers and coordinate volunteer efforts for programs and projects that support and enrich the curriculum and educational goals for J.C. Parks Elementary.
- Create and cultivate a sense of community amongst J.C. Parks Elementary.
Upcoming Meetings / Events
- PTO meetings:
- October 25
- November 29
- December 20
- PTO EVENTS
- Sept 27th - Open House
- Oct 10th - Conference Day
- Oct 29th - Trunk - or- Treat
Meet Your Executive Board
President: Aliya Trice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Tina Clapsaddle, email@example.com
Secretary: Breyonna Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Tynisha Pope, email@example.com
Principal: Greg Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Principal: Erica Watson, email@example.com